Pronessz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members

+3
Dominator
AceCombat2
7 posters

Go down

[Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members Empty [Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members

Post  AceCombat2 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Dear Pronessz Members,

Please Post Your Reason of Away Status Or Leaving Our Clan And Time When You Will Return.
Spoiler:
Very Happy

Last edited by AceCombat2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

[Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members Empty Re: [Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members

Post  AceCombat2 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Reason:School and unexpected time or situation.

Return In:Long Term Holidays and weekend(if Possible)
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

[Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members Empty Re: [Important] Away Notice For Pronessz Members

Post   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Reason:Boarding school

Return In:Next school holidays

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominator Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm

I told u not to be so serious... come on!
Dominator
Dominator
Pronessz Sub Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Won't be online from 17 June 2009
Reason: Lots of homeworks,chores and This coming saturday 20th June will get boom by my mum
Due to my bad result LOL!

Will be back around 25th of June 2009
Deathlord
Deathlord

Back to top Go down

Post  cruznick Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 pm

---Look below---

Last edited by cruznick on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
cruznick
cruznick

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominator Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 pm

i realise that...
Dominator
Dominator
Pronessz Sub Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post  AceCombat2 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

cruznick wrote:Won't be online. Shall be returning perhaps next time. Studies getting harder, exam results slipping, parent's blowing their top. This might be considered my retirement from zpm-ing. I don't think anyone notice's my disappearance.... Crying or Very sad

Damn..... Good Luck Your Academic Gred Make It B And A's What a Face

Cruznick Remember THis

Be Healthy and Smart

Work Hard,Work Smart

Balance Timing Sports,Academic, and computers

Stop Worrying About The Game Just Focus Until End Of The School.

you will be just fine.

Dominator wrote:I told u not to be so serious... come on!
what do you mean?
i just wanna to know the reason and deadline so that i didn't make them in blacklist lol sunny

Deathlord wrote:Won't be online from 17 June 2009
Reason: Lots of homeworks,chores and This coming saturday 20th June will get boom by my mum
Due to my bad result LOL!

Will be back around 25th of June 2009

Work Hard Deathlord I Always Waiting You Here Until I Die Or Forget.
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

Post  cruznick Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Nick: [Pronessz] ~ - i G n i T e - ~

It has been confirmed, and i shall not be playing counter-strike and zombie plague madness server anymore. I am retiring from this server as a pronessz member. Maybe i will be back, but that is in the distant future. I pray for all of you to be safe and lead a happy life. My results are getting worse and i am forced to stop by my parent's. I did not post this in the zombie plague madness forum's because it will be trashed and it's against the rules. Good luck to all of you, may your studies never falter. Furthermore, if you are under 16, be happy. The turning point of your life or for most people is when they are 16 years old. The subject's get insanely hard. Moreover, if you want to tell people about my retirement feel free to do so, but i don't think anyone would care. I have been in this server for a long time and made a few friends. Mostly because i was a quiet one back then. The server has grown a lot since it was started. I wouldn't say i was a pioneer in this server, but close. It was quite new when i first tried it. I've met so many great and friendly people there such as violet, move it, apple, TK, deathlord and many more. So special thank's to all of you who has made my life in this server very memorable. Thank you for all you have done. Enjoy your life as you get only one. It's hard for me to stop because it's so fun especially with admin's there. But i pray that i will be able to be united with you guys again. This server is more than just a server in my eye's, it's a family. Sure we have had our disagreement's here and there but it's just a minor brush that really didn't bother us much. I've had a few grudges on some people in this server, but i've learned to forgive and forget. Lastly, i would like to express my gratitude again for all these great people that has made the server a more fun place for everyone. Special thank's to Mal3ko/blackcat too for creating the server. Thank you and have a nice day. This is my last goodbye.

Signing off one last time,
[Pronessz] ~ - i G n i T e - ~

Remember me.
cruznick
cruznick

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominator Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Very touching speech, my fren, but u forgotten my name^^. Anyway, the name [Pronessz]~iGnite~ lies in our hearts and the history book of Pronessz forever... Hope u will COME BACK, so long... Cruz T_T
Dominator
Dominator
Pronessz Sub Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post  AceCombat2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:20 pm

WE WILL WAITING FOR YOU IGNITE! I ALWAYS WATCHING THIS FORUM IF HAVE TIME COME BACK AND HAVE CHIT cHAT WITH US LATER WE WISH YOU LUCK!! Sad
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

Post  Franklhs Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

Now ZPM is gone.. Anything else to do guys? I'm darn bored with normal CS servers.

*Woops, sry wrong thread.. lazy to find one xD*

Franklhs

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Will be away from 03 July 2009,Friday
Reason: I'm having a trip to Sibu with my parents and cousin(Road Trip I love road trip Very Happy )

Will be back on 05 July 2009 Sunday or 06 July 2009 Monday
Deathlord
Deathlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Franklhs Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 am

I might be away anytime.. xDD

Franklhs

Back to top Go down

Post  AceCombat2 Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 am

I will Be Away About 3 Month Because Hard to stay in my mom's house(where the place i play zpm)
and monthly exam and final exam so....... i will be busy starting this day.

Hoping pronessz member be no.1 of ranking and make pronessz clan shining in the eyes of zpm.

see you all later guys. Very Happy

Transmission Off by,
Ariff
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathlord Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm

I will not be playing ZPM for atleast 2months due to my study not good enough so i'll be back!
And i might be back to ZPM to pay some visit once a few weeks
Ace goodluck in your exam Very Happy
Deathlord
Deathlord

Back to top Go down

Post  AceCombat2 Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks and you too death Cool
AceCombat2
AceCombat2

Back to top Go down

Post  Wall{A} a.k.a Viper Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm

reason: no new client Very Happy

reason:sometime lag and dulan
Wall{A} a.k.a Viper
Wall{A} a.k.a Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down